Get in Touch
Last Updated: 30/07/2008
At Core 13 Ltd, we are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a secure online experience. You can travel through most of our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read the complete Core 13 Ltd privacy statement.
Collecting your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are asked to register before entering a contest, ordering e-mail newsletters, joining a limited-access premium site, or when purchasing and registering Core 13 Ltd products. Personal information collected by Core 13 Ltd often is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
For example: If you choose to receive an example case study, we will request personal information such as: name, company and email address.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for five primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services or information on Core 13 Ltd.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Core 13 Ltd.
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Core 13 Ltd will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to;
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Core 13 Ltd or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Core 13 Ltd and its family of web sites, and, Copyright act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Core 13 Ltd, its web sites, or the public.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Core 13 Ltd will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Security of your Personal Information
Core 13 Ltd strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country where Core 13 Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
To ensure we are publishing content customers need and want, Core 13 Ltd collects aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. We do not track individuals' use of the site.
When someone visits the site, a cookie is placed on the customer's machine (if the customer accepts cookies) or is read if the customer has visited the site previously.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Core 13 Ltd web site, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalised visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact us about privacy issues.
Changes to this Statement
Core 13 Ltd will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this Statement, Core 13 Ltd will notify you by placing prominent notice on the web site.