The mobile devices market has increased significantly in the past two years, due in part to the the increases in power, battery life and most importantly - consumers wanting more.
So much power in your hands
In under three years the iPhone, Android and Webos platforms have transformed how many people use technology away from their desk. It is now so easy to manage email, use the web, check the traffic, find out the latest news that for many it is hard to think how we managed before.
So what are Core 13 doing with the Mobile Platform?
The opportunities that these platforms provide are mind blowing, so many that it has been difficult to decide where to start and how to make the most out of each of the technologies.
Some of the things we are taking a look at right now
- Portable version of our website content manager Gravitas, for content and blog editing.
- Send and manage email marketing campaigns, including summary and tracking reports as well as subscriber management.
- Information based applications that provide reference materials for website developers and graphics designers.
- Location based applications to make it easy to find the things you love based on where you are right now.
- Providing specific mobile applications for our clients that provide content and information directly in the hands of their customers.